Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

If you will be in NYC for the annual AHR show….

Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
Come by the RPA booth, and give us a business card with your cell number on it. We will be holding a drawing for 3 tickets for the PM Live event, presented by our web host Dan Holohan and John Siegenthaler. Drawing will be Tuesday night because the class runs Wednesday AM.

Drop by and see us, won't you!

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Le John
    Le John Member Posts: 234
    edited January 2014
    AHR show in NYC

Although I'm not a heating professional, I would like to meet Dan and some of the regulars who post on heatinghelp.com. Perhaps grab a beer or two on me.

Looking forward to the show.
  • archibald tuttle
    archibald tuttle Member Posts: 1,094
    free expo registration ends thursday

if you think you might be able to make it next week, you should register for the expo anyway at

ahrexpo.com 

free registration ends the 16th.  they start charging 20 bucks on the 17th. everyone who knows me knows i'm for free.

and i'm a professional [PIA]. always look forward to getting together with folks who are into heating technology whether they work at it all day or not. i'd be glad to take a beer -- or give one since my fame is much dimmer than dan's but i will be lecturing (unoffically and nonstop as usual).  you can email me when you are at the show riwiseuse at cox.net .  what day will you be there

brian