Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Shop/Service management software?

Dan R_2
Dan R_2 Member Posts: 4
Hi there,

I've been lurking here off and on over the years, very rarely posting, but now I have a question for a friend of mine who runs a medium size P&H shop here in NH. His company has gotten big enough that he's having problems scheduling the 15 or so techs and helpers that work for him. He's been working off a shared e-mail calendar for years but it's just gotten too complex and difficult with multiple people stirring the pot and it's starting to be a real problem.

I was wondering if any of you that run or work in shops in that kind of mid/small size range would have a recommendation for software for him to look at? His first need is a better scheduling solution than what he's using, ideally mobile enabled so he and his folks can use it from Droids and iPhones. I don't believe that he's looking to get too fancy so GPS integration on the trucks isn't a requirement. I'm guessing that some of the on-site invoicing and a tie-in to his Quickbooks would make him happy though.

But honestly I barely know enough to even ask the question so please, any thoughts or suggestions that you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan R
This discussion has been closed.