Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Attachable radiating element?

28W Member Posts: 141
Does anybody know if there exists a radiating element (i.e., the fins from fin-tube) that can be slipped onto existing pipes? I'd like to try to get a little more heat out of the return pipes on my mod-con, to help warm the basement and as a bonus, cool the return water more to improve condensation. 

Currently, the supply pipes are insulated but the main returns (mostly cast iron, some new copper) are bare. 



  • 28W
    28W Member Posts: 141
    Found it

    Nevermind.  I found exactly the product I was looking for.
This discussion has been closed.