Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Spread some cheer... and news about your business!

Options
KellyH
KellyH Member Posts: 14
The holidays are knocking and 2014 is peeking its head around the corner. You’re busy and getting busier with the essential business of keeping people safe and warm.

As busy as you are, now’s the time to tell your customers how much you care. The better you make them feel, the better you’ll look. Thank them for their business this past year. Provide them with some helpful tips for staying warm this winter. Let your customers know more about the wonderful and money-saving services you can provide in the coming year. You keep people comfortable. Let me help you tell them about how well you do it. I can create newsletters and emails that embrace your customers just as warmly as the heat you deliver.

Check out <a href="http://www.sdwritingservices.com/">www.sdwritingservices.com</a> for more about how I can help make you look good in print in a timely and affordable way.

Happy Holidays!

Kelly Holohan Hochbein

S&D Writing Services

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Alan (California Radiant) Forbes
    Options
    That's a great idea, Kelly!

Putting your name and face out to your customers helps your business. We send out postcards around Sept. with a picture of me working on a boiler, reminding them to call me if they haven't seen me for awhile. I get excellent response from those cards and it reminds old customers that have forgotten me. It also connects you to the new homeowner if the house has been sold.

I can expect a boatload of service calls when I get home next year. Traveling in India at the moment.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • KellyH
    KellyH Member Posts: 14
    Options
    I like that, Alan!

Photos really help to put a name to a face and personalize business. It sounds like yours get right to the point. Great idea!

Have a wonderful trip!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.