Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Quick Question about oil conversion

Joe_b Member Posts: 1
Quick Questions.

I know I need a permit and Licensed plumber. But the question is what do we need the permit for , which section.

I had a plumber flake out and never come back after they had us order all of our gear for the conversion. I have a friend who is not licensed in Mass, but is in NH. And he said he should be able to do everything except the gas line to the wall unit.

I said I think we need a licensed plumber to do it all.

Does any one happen to know what part the plumber is needed for in mass ?

The unit is hung on the wall. I just need to have all the pipes routed to the unit and the vents placed.

Do I need the plumber for all the connections or do i need it just for the gas hook ups.

I would like to get this figured out but most plumbers are tied up here with the coming cold weather.

Thanks !
This discussion has been closed.