Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hot Dawg!, Modane unit heater

Options
bamster
bamster Member Posts: 1
Hey everyone apprentice up here in alaska need some help. Went to a job site where the owners initial problem was that the unit was going through its sequence but was not lighting. The owner took it upon himself to try and self light the system and ended up causing a short by touching the HSI. Now it has a bad HSI and im getting 3 flashes on the honeywell stage 1 smartvalve. i looked up the LED code and it says im not closing the pressure switch in 30 seconds. I went ahead and check voltage being supplied to the C3 which it is but the board is not relaying the voltage to the blower motor. and to double check i straight wired the blower motor and it runs fine. So here is what i know, the motor works, HSI needs replaced, voltage is being supplied to C3 but not transmitting to the blower motor making the sequence of operation hault at the board. SOOOOOO does my system need a new board? is their a fuse in the board that can be replaced orrr is their a manual reset somewhere?

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    Did unit fire up and no Blower?

If so, sounds like the board is not timing out to bring on blower.  It should be fused, but it would not fire if so. 

Peace;

Mike T.
This discussion has been closed.