Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help Wanted. Part-Time/Full-Time. NJ

JStar
JStar Member Posts: 2,752
Hope it's okay to post this here.

We're looking to hire part-time help that will definitely lead to a full time position. Looking for help with installations and service calls. Some experience is a big benefit, but we are more than willing to train the right person. At the very least, you should be able to turn a wrench, and wire a simple light switch. Common sense is the only requirement.

I hate writing resumes, and hate reading them. But,if you have one, you can send it to <a href="mailto:j.starosielec@ecuacool.com">j.starosielec@ecuacool.com</a> or call me any time at 908-337-3133.

Comments

• nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    Common sense required

And good communication skills like his boss!--NBC
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Thanks

Me communicate real good.
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    Good communication

Several times, people have sent me an email through the wall asking me who is best able to fix their steam problem.

I tell them about the find a contractor button, and then advise them to read some posts from those contractors, so they can get an idea of the aptitude, and personality of the person from what he has written.

When they have followed up with me, they have said how useful that advice was, and that it was less like a stranger coming into the house, but more like the arrival of a teacher, whose articles they had read, even if not understanding all the content.--NBC
This discussion has been closed.