Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

A grand American story

Dan HolohanDan Holohan Moderator Posts: 11,877
The guys at H.C. Oswald have been doing something very valuable and very unusual for decades. I loved their story when I heard it and wrote about it in this month's Supply House Times. This is a company everyone who works with boilers should have in their files. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1fwsIxl
Site Administrator

dan@heatinghelp.com

Hug your kids.

Comments

• SWEISWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Wow

that is really quite a resource! 
  • Dan HolohanDan Holohan Moderator Posts: 11,877
    The only one of its kind.

Imagine the work that went into this from generation to generation. I have several old-boiler reference books - Beacon, Pape Swift, Hydronic Rating Handbook. There are thousands of boilers in those books, and so many of them are still in service. These guys keep them going. 
    Site Administrator

dan@heatinghelp.com

Hug your kids.
  • OSCO1923OSCO1923 Member Posts: 5
    A good boiler should last 100 years

Its interesting, when you dig deep into a 100 year old living thing (such as the companies that make up this industry) you learn a lot.

Here is an image of some of the cards in the office. Pretty cool
    You pick up a piece of old iron and it tells a tale.

oswaldsupply.com
  • JStarJStar Member Posts: 2,668
    Records

Incredible.

Have any of these records been digitized? If not, I'll volunteer to do it, just to see all of the information!
    - Joe Starosielec
    jstar.HVAC@gmail.com
  • Dan HolohanDan Holohan Moderator Posts: 11,877
    Yes.

And that's the best part. Robert has put most of this on their website in a searchable database. He also polished up one of each recorded product and photographed it for the site. It's truly a one-of-a-kind labor of love.
    Site Administrator

dan@heatinghelp.com

Hug your kids.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!