Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Must be a meteor shower out there

After the CO poisoning in Boone, NC., a reporter stated that the chance of getting CO poisoned in a hotel was the same odds as getting hit by a meteor.  Stay inside or you will get hit!

Why?  Because on June 14 some guest at a NJ, Holiday Inn Express got poisoned, and on June 17 more people got poisoned at a Travel Lodge at Wisconsin Dells.  I am not sure the group home in Parkville, MD qualifies as a hotel but it happend there also.  That was more like a nursing home with just old people so that doesn't really count as much. 

My son a Captain in the fire department ask me the other day if things are as bad as they were 25 years ago(he actually sat through my CO class then).  I said I don't know if they are any worse, but they sure aren't much better.  I think stupid has gotten worse.
This discussion has been closed.