Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What kind of air vent is this?

JStar Member Posts: 2,752
Oh, wait...

It's the water feed.


  • Toymotorhead
    Toymotorhead Member Posts: 54
    No, no, no....

    That is the valve you turn on to make the furnace make the scary haunted banging noise. I think its called a "poltergeist valve" .....


    There was an error rendering this rich post.

  • northernboiler
    northernboiler Member Posts: 55
    More Pics...

    Can you post more pics of this installation. I am very curious to see what else is going on there.
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752

    Unfortunately, no other photos. Though, you can imagine what the piping looked like!
This discussion has been closed.