Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hey all, looking for old cast iron feet supports

tim smith
tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
Can't remember the name of the old cast iron fluted cups they use to use to raise up radiator heights. Really could use 4 of them, price not too important  if anyone has any or at least what name to find them under. For the life of me I cannot find any online. Thanks in advance, Tim


This discussion has been closed.