Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Webstone Valves

ced48
ced48 Member Posts: 469
They have some interesting products at great prices. Anybody have any thoughts, callbacks, ect?

Comments

• pipeking
    pipeking Member Posts: 252
    i've

used webstone for a few yrs now, have not had any problems yet.
  • Steve Whitbeck
    Steve Whitbeck Member Posts: 669
    Webstone

Good product.
  • heatpro02920
    heatpro02920 Member Posts: 991
    I use them often

I have had good luck with them, the old valve kit for Rinnai tankless unit was made by them and I like them better than what comes with the unit itself. And they seem to cost less compared to apollo, and they are comparable to watts... Their circulator isolation flanges are very heavy duty and all brass but I prefer the taco units with the vari-flange.... I will say they the pro stuff I see at the supply houses looks really good and the hydra or hydro core stuff looks like it would make a very professional pri/sec setup.... I just havent had the time to go through them and put them in any systems...
  • gilligan
    gilligan Member Posts: 18
    been there

Strange thing, I've been in their warehouse in Worcester Ma many times to prime the burners due to the company I work for constantly letting them run out of oil!

Products look good and nice to see a local business doing well....though they probably are made overseas.
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    edited March 2013
    good products, good company

I also started with their tankless kits back when.  They keep coming up with new designs, most of which are keepers.
This discussion has been closed.