Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

schemenauer unit ventilator

zepfan
zepfan Member Posts: 405
does anyone know if parts or coils are still available for schemenauer unit ventilators originally made in holland,ohio? i have two that i need to replace the hot water coils in them.thanks to all

Comments

• clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,135
    Try nesbitt

I used to do alot of work on a bunch of them and all our reasearch on them enabaled us to find out that they are really rebagged nesbitt units  most of all the parts on these unit where the exact same as used on nesbitt units just a different name but these where older unit s from the late 60s.Before the roof tops where replaced completely we had replaced just about everything you could think of .The units where replaced by others about 8 years ago with new nesbitts and they have had there issues but we have had a real hard time getting parts for them because of company has  restructured but when we could get parts they where OEM and always fit and worked fine .Lots of issues with the control system and soft ware updates which no one wants to buy gotta love that hot cold deck and zone actucators but repairing equals money peace and good luck clammy
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
This discussion has been closed.