Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

boiler video

Options
Does anyone know if there is a video to watch the WM clear tube boiler? I've done some searching, but haven't found it. Would love to see it.

Comments

• Hap_Hazzard
    Hap_Hazzard Member Posts: 2,846
    Options
    So would we all. :-(

Someone mentioned it a few months ago and I tried to find it with no luck. I'll take another stab at it, but I'm not too hopeful.
    Just another DIYer | King of Prussia, PA
    1983(?) Peerless G-561-W-S | 3" drop header, CG400-1090, VXT-24
  • moneypitfeeder
    moneypitfeeder Member Posts: 249
    Options
    Not the video

But here's a link to the older thread where the color pictures from the demo were shown,

http://www.heatinghelp.com/forum-thread/136423/Glass-piped-steam-boiler-pictures

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• steamychick
    steamychick Member Posts: 55
    Options
    mysterious

I'm starting to think of this video like a yeti- rumored to exist, yet not much proof. :)   I will keep searching as well...
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    Glass boiler

I hope, one day, to install a complete glass steam system. Who wants to volunteer their basement?
  • steamychick
    steamychick Member Posts: 55
    Options
    basement

My basement is sitting with a cracked boiler during a cold snap. Have at it. At least with a clear system, I can see what's coming and start saving up some money. :\
  • STEAM DOCTOR
    STEAM DOCTOR Member Posts: 1,973
    edited January 2013
    Options
    living room

You can put a glass steam boiler in my living room if you would like! On a similar but more serious note I would like to see manufactures put glass gauges on both sides of the boiler so we can get a more accurate idea of whats happening inside the boiler
This discussion has been closed.