Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Can anyone tell me what this component is?

GREYNER Member Posts: 1
I have this valve (see attachment) on each zone of my 5 zone, hot water baseboard house heating system.

There is a gate valve which I assume purges the pipe, but I don't know what the small screwdriver control does. It seems to be multiturn. Is it some kind of flow control?

Thanks for any help


  • Terry O
    Terry O Member Posts: 67

    No attachment.... try posting pics again.
    Terry O
This discussion has been closed.