Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Advertising

James Day_2
James Day_2 Member Posts: 191
What type of advertising have the wallies used over the years to grow your business. What have you found that had worked to find new customers. I know referrals are the best, but what else?

Thanks James

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    Website

Have one?
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • JeffBrown
    JeffBrown Member Posts: 67
    To expand on the website suggestion

I am immediately suspicious of a company without a website and with none or few reviews on places like yelp or angieslist

It is also very annoying when a company has a website that was last updated in 2002, or they give you an email address or contact form to send in a request and then never respond.

If you are going to include yourself on the internet you need to actually utilize it as a resource and don't just have a kid make you a website that you don't maintain

I had a waterproofing company at my house the other week to have a sump pump installed.  While we were chatting he mentioned that currently something like 70% of their business is a direct result of angieslist.  So whatever your opinion of it may it, it's a real source of potential customers!
  • James Day_2
    James Day_2 Member Posts: 191
    Advertising

I have a website. Also on angies list and service magic. Just wondering if anyone has any success with postcards, flyers or anything like that.
This discussion has been closed.