Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Type of glycol

Does anyone know of an instrument that can determine what type of glycol is in a system? I have a refractor meter that tells the freeze point, but it does not tell the type. Thanks to all.
This discussion has been closed.