Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

In Desperate Need of Advice

Options

Comments

• Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    Relax

What's the address...we'll get you home! LOL
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    Steam

Believe it or not, no matter what type of system you have, steam will follow the same rules in each one. So...what's the question?
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    Sorry Brian

I couldn't resist...You never said what the problem was.
  • NewlyPuzzled
    NewlyPuzzled Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Created in Error - Please Disregard

• nicholas bonham-carter
    Options
    Pretty impressed

How many employees have the desire to solve problems associated with their job as this poster has shown? This is in spite of an apparent lack of support from his employers.

How often could you hope to find an employee with the same desire to solve the problem, get the job done, make the tennants comfortable, so they feel like paying the rent.

I wonder if the owners know what a treasure they have!--NBC
  • NewlyPuzzled
    NewlyPuzzled Member Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks!

NBC - Thanks for your kind words! I have always taken a certain ownership of any job or task that is assigned to me. Ultimately it is up to the owners of the building, but; I just hate to leave the project in a state that is less than optimal. This is especially true when there can only be benefit from the suggestions I have made!

I have learned a great deal though. And, the coolest thing that I have learned is that Steam Heat, if setup correctly, can be and should be a wonderful thing!! I will take that knowledge with me wherever I go.

Thanks,

Brian

P.S. I "unsubscribed" from this thread, but; feel free to email me anytime, for any reason. I have really appreciated all the help you have given.
This discussion has been closed.