Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

43 students, 10 adults suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at Atlanta elementary school

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 15,205
<a href="http://nbcnews.to/SCAD4w">http://nbcnews.to/SCAD4w</a>
Retired and loving it.

Comments

  • vaporvac
    vaporvac Member Posts: 1,520
    It can happen anywhere!

    This reminds me of  a situation at my workplace a few years ago. Contractors were renovating the building next to ours during the Summer and vented their exhaust directly towards our building. It entered  through the open adjacent window into an enclosed room with workers. After severe nausea, fainting and splitting headaches, they were admitted to the hospital for CO2 poisoning!  A close call. and the contractor didn't seem at all concerned.
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!