Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Sandy effects

Options
Robert O'Brien
Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
All supplies but particularly boilers and oil burners real tough to get on LI right now. All manufacturers should follow RW Beckett's lead in how to handle this crisis. This is the only manufacturer that has contacted customers(me,at least),told them what's going on and what to expect going forward. Thanks Beckett!! How about the boiler manufacturers out there? A little info will go a long way and will be remembered when this situation passes

"As of today we will have shipped all orders that came in before this week, this week’s orders are much lighter showing that there is plenty of product in the pipeline at this point. I have been hearing that there are burners actually staying on supply house shelves, if you can’t find a burner call me. Now the rush of orders coming in has shifted from the supply houses to the OEM’s and we are hearing from the factory that freight carriers are reporting deliveries to the area are back to normal.

To help you out I have attached the QR codes for our app, you can print this and hang it in your office so your techs who have Apple or Android smartphones can click on the codes with a QR code reader in their phones. In the app is an interactive OEM spec guide to help them with setup info for the jobs they are working on and all of our residential and commercial manuals.

Also attached is a listing of Welded flange airtubes for OEM applications, most supply houses don’t stock these but they can be ordered. I know it is somewhat difficult to get boilers still but as you get them we want to make sure you have everything you need to attach a burner.

The third attachment is the Guide to Energy Savings – wiring the Beckett AquaSmart advanced boiler control. Some new OEM gas and oil boilers will start showing up with the AquaSmart. If you haven’t had the chance to become familiar it is very similar to a triple aquastat with feature that meet the 2012 DOE regulations, as always or tech service guys are available at 1-800-645-2876 and I am available too.

I was in Ohio last week at the factory, the folks on the plant floor are very happy to have the work but wish that it could have come in under more positive circumstances.

Thanks for putting your trust in Beckett and be assured that we will continue to put all of our energy into providing exceptional product and service till everyone has their heat back on."

Charlie Masone

RW Beckett Corp.
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    Have Boilers and Stock

If anyone is having a hard time finding boilers, water heaters and supplies in general please feel free to contact me. Have boilers, water heaters, burners and accessories in stock at our Hicksville, NY location.

cmaderia@usginc.com

Nice seeing you again today Bob. Keep up the good work and happy turkey day to your entire family.. Go Pats!!!
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Chris

Same to you,except J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! Have a great Thanksgiving!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    Bob, One Word For Ya

TEBOW!!!
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
This discussion has been closed.