Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

manifold gage/w min/max- drag- tattle tale, indicator/pointer

in search of referenced item. many years ago a replacement lens was offered with a pointer, that would be moved by the existing gage needle to record the highest <span style="text-decoration:underline;">OR </span>lowest pressure that was sensed, to help trouble shoot intermittent problems. i understand there are geekier ways to record this reading available. however, they all have one shortcoming or another that this simple add-on lens overcomes, for my purposes.

i know there are gauges available with this indicating feature, the ones i've found would work but they aren't standard manifold size or range.

yes, i'm being picky. but surely there are other gray beards out there that remember this simple, inexpensive problem solving tool. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

murph 50
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!