Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
CO Poisoning in PA or Virus
Family walks to Fire Department all feeling ill. They were looked at by the fireman and told they didn't appear to be that sick. Said they checked for CO in thr house and found none but it could have disipated before they got there, So they sent them home and recommended a CO detector that goes off at 70ppm.
Does everyone know you can breathe into any CO meter and determine if someone is poisoned instantly? CO has a 1/2 life of 4 hours so it stays in us for a long time.