Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
If our community has helped you, please consider making a contribution to support this website. Thanks!

Combination control bleeding

Options
Gas guy came out late last night because we smelled gas. He said the

"control was bleeding." No question about he said.  When I call to have the

repairman to call out, Do I state it like that or another way so I am not taken

advantage of. I am almost broke. I am crossing my fingers on who I should call. 

Thanks.

Comments

  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Posts: 8,580
    edited October 2012
    Bleeding

    Did he leave a tag on the boiler with a written statement of the problem?

    What sort of system do you have?

    I hope no one will ever take advantage of you, however it will make it easier (less time), if the repair person has an accurate description of the problem.--NBC
This discussion has been closed.