Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need Help in identifying a manufacturer of Wye Strainer

We are swapping out some boilers in a commercial building and we need to replace the cover gasket on the wye strainer shown in the picture. It is a 1 1/4" bronze sweat - 400 WOG - with no manufacturer identification. Installed in 2001

Gasket is a metal/fiber type, with an OD of 2 1/4" and an ID of 1 5/8"

Any pros out there with a good guess as to the manufacturer/model?
This discussion has been closed.