Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus G115 Install

Options
TomNJ
TomNJ Member Posts: 1
This is my first post here but I have been "lurking" for a while and found some very valubale info on here, so thanks to all of you regularly post on the wall.  After keeping my fingers crossed all last heating season that the 1980's smith boiler with a cracked/leaking (water leak not flue gas) section would making through the winter I decided on a buderus g115 4 section as a replacement.  This is my second diy boiler install, the other one is a  NG boiler radiant floor application in my commercial greenhouse operation.  I am well aware of the inherent dangers in undertaking this type of project myself. Anyway, I am very happy with the boiler and the riello burner is running nice and smooth even from a cold start now that I found the revised pump pressure / nozzle size (190psi .65 60a) with some help found on this site directing me to oiltechtalk.com  The install included a stainless chimney liner and cap, splitting existing monoflo loop into two zones and replacing the hot water heater. 

Here are some pictures, any feedback for this diy installer?
This discussion has been closed.