Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

When It Comes To Boiler Manufacturers

I would rather fight than switch. Utica's SSC boilers are awesome! Their service department and commitment to quality are unmatched. On a warn day my combustion analyzer gave this boiler a 98.1% efficiency rating. Utica Boilers only keep getting better!

Thanks, Bob Gagnon LEED AP
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• Maggie Reed
    Maggie Reed Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2012
    Thank you

Bob - Thank you for your continuos support of the Utica line. We are so happy to hear your satisfaction with the SSC boiler.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• No, Thank You

And just keep making great boilers. MassSave showed up to test this install today, and showed the homeowner that his efficiency guage rated this boiler at 100%

Thanks, Bob Gagnon
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    points of excellence

so many nooobies here ask about what is the best boilerfor....whatever.

what particular qualities has the utica excelled in for you to be so pleased with it?

build quality

design excellence

easy controls

long life???--nbc 
  • TonyS
    TonyS Member Posts: 849
    Ive never used a SSC

But I do install quite a few Utica Keystones for the rental property owners. Cant get a better bang for the buck. Its a decent cast iron push nipple boiler.
  • Bob Gagnon plumbing and heating
    Bob Gagnon plumbing and heating Member Posts: 1,373
    edited October 2012
    Nicholas, all of the above

And more. I have had very few problems in the last 25 years with Utica Boilers, great support staff and service dept. too, you always get an answer instantly to any questions or problems that might arise. Plus these boilers are made right here in the good ole USA!

Thanks, Bob Gagnon
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    Choice of boiler

I imagine the distributor and whether he has what you need when you need it has a part to play in this. We chose our Peerless 211 a for that reason.--NBC
This discussion has been closed.