Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

Radiator Pipe Extension

Client disconnected kitchen radiator, added new kitchen floor, now radiator one inch to tall.  Do they still sell one piece 1/2 inch pipe extensions, one inch long?

Ed. W.


  • RodRod Posts: 2,067
    1/2 inch Female x Male Adapter

    Hi Ed-  McMaster Carr has them.

    The part # is:  44605K312   Go to their website and type the part # into the search window and that should take you to the proper page (Page 52 in their catalog)

    They have this type of adapter from 3/8 to 1 1/4 .

    McMaster is a good company to work with and ships the same day as the order.

    - Rod

This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!