Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My Apprintiace

j a_2
j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
Got a call from my apprentice plumber last night...All the way from a U S MARINE FIRE BASE in the middle of afganastan last night..What a wonderful call it was to hear his voice...He was one of my students at a local tech school...for plumbing and heating..My apprentice is now my HERO....How about that....I pray for his safe return, he wants to continue his plumbing and heating career as soon as he steps off the plane....I will be there for him...Enough said   J A

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Tell him Thank You from me too....

I appreciate his protecting my rights to vote and speak out loud. His service is very much appreciated.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,491
    I hope he comes home safe

My nephew put in a couple of tours in Iraq, he has been out of the army for a few years now.

You can't say enough for these men who are putting their life on the line for all of us at home. I walk Wollaston beach most days and a couple of times a week i go up through the old sailors home cemetery on the way home. The Sailors Home was formed to care for veterans of the civil war, mostly sailors and marines but soldiers were let in also. When I walk amongst the graves my thoughts turn to the sacrifices the young men (and woman) are making in Afghanistan now.

I hope and pray that all of them come home safely.

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
This discussion has been closed.