Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I'm staying at the Venetian hotel in Vegas.

Harvey Ramer
Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,261
As i walk around i can't help but notice how comfortable this building is. I noticed chilled beams beautifully laid into the surrounding decor. I'm also 90% sure the floor has radiant cooling. This is a remarkable place and how better to compliment it then with a state of the art hydronic system.

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Check out the Bellagio...

Not only do they have one of the coolest computer controlled "dancing water" fountains in the world, but they also have (or at least it was at the time of construction) THE largest radiant floor heating system under one roof (atrium). A good friend and former co instructor up at RRCC was the superintendent on that job.

Watch yer wallet ;-)

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    The Wynn

is also a nice place to visit. 
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,261
    I did walk down to the Bellagio

and watched the dancing fountain. Very cool stuff. Had to be a genius putting all that together.

I did play a little Black jack but came out ahead.

Thing that suprised me was as soon as you left the strip everything looked poverty stricken. Hard to understand what with all the money pouring into the city daily. I heard the unemployment rate there is 20% and most of the rest of the people are working for minimum wage.

Sad
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    tourism and homebuilding

Drove the Vegas boom for a long time.  Neither is doing well at the moment...
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Atlantic City

Is the same way.
This discussion has been closed.