Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Nassau County Plumbers Picnic this wednesday in Oyster Bay

Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 3,479
Great food and beer...all are welcome.  Come meet all the characters in our industry.  1pm @ Theodore Roosevelt park.  tickets at the door.  Portion of proceeds go to The Wounded Warriors. Ron Jr?  Dan?  c'mon its been a few years!!!!!   If you need info or directions, call me 516-322-2881  Matt Mad Dog Sweeney
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Ron Jr ...........................................

Where are you?????????   Putting the beer on ice for you....Mad Dog
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Ok the clams are chilling now too.....

and I'll get the cocktail sauce made.  Listen ANYONE is welcome and we always have a goo time   c'mon!!!!!   Mad Dog
  • Ron Jr._3
    Ron Jr._3 Member Posts: 603
    White time till ?

I'd love to come down . It's been a while meeting up with ya Matt ! I already have off Friday , but I'll see what's happening on Wed . Hope to see you there ! 
  • Mad Dog_2
    Its till - 500pm ron

Mad Dog
  • Ron Jr._3
    Ron Jr._3 Member Posts: 603
    Sorry

Going to miss it. Tried to get an early day and waiting right now for a customer in Stony Brook , to start a Superstor change out. Let me know if you'd like to stop for a drink sometime. Haven't seen ya in a few years!
  • Mad Dog_2
    Hey rONNIE

give me a call .  516-322-2881  we had a great time but missed you. Lets get together soon  Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Hey rONNIE

give me a call .  516-322-2881  we had a great time but missed you. Lets get together soon  Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Hey rONNIE

This discussion has been closed.