Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tight Quarters

How is a 200 lb Plumber supposed to fit under a small sink when they put the middle support  between the door, to top it off the faucet was a wide spread faucet and was defective and had to be replaced. How do you guys deal with this?

Thanks, Bob Gagnon
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    Dealing:

I personally **** and moan about it and do whatever I have to do.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    I have scraped up armpits...

from THOSE very situations. I am SO tempted to take a sawzall to that center divider, you have NO idea...

The real back saver is that thick blue rubber pad that I think American Standard puts thier name on. It is for saving knees and backs.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Tight Quarters

I know a plumber who is a lot bigger than me who cuts out the center support with a sawzall, the builder here is a good gy and would flip.
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
This discussion has been closed.