Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ray Wohlfarth's new book.

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
Ray knows more about commercial boilers than anyone I know. I've known him for years and I'm delighted to be sharing the pages of Plumbing & Mechanical magazine with him.

You can get his new book here: <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Lesson-Learned-Boiler-Room-installing/dp/0984043616/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335442437&sr=8-1">http://www.amazon.com/Lesson-Learned-Boiler-Room-installing/dp/0984043616/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335442437&sr=8-1</a>
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Book

I contacted Ray via email and purchased his book from him last month, had trouble finding it on line, its a real good book, packed with info
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    Been there, done that...

Looks like a great instructor. Nothing trumps real world experience. His story reminded me of the time I was sent to SanFrancisco for a "Hard lighting boiler". As I approached the boiler room door, I noticed a lot of exposed, non rusted (spelled RECENT) spot welds on the boiler room door... That will get and hold your attention...

Thanks for sharing Dan. Will you be featuring his book in your store soon? I'd rather run the revenue through a deserving friend when ever possible.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• DanHolohan
    Options
    Thanks, Mark.

He reminds me a lot of you. Lots and lots of experience. I'd love for you guys to meet some day.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Good news.

Ray is sending me copies of the book so we'll have it available in the store. Proud to offer it here!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Jason Quinn
    Jason Quinn Member Posts: 96
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, Dan

I emailed Ray a few months ago about this book and he was out of print. I just ordered it last night from amazon; would've waited to buy from you if I knew. Anyway, thanks again for letting us know it was available.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Either way, I'm glad you're getting it.

It's a real good one. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • RayWohlfarth
    RayWohlfarth Member Posts: 1,494
    Options
    Thanks

Dan

Thanks for the kind words and recommendations. I guess I'm going to up my Christmas Budget price for your gift.  Thanks again.

Ray
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
This discussion has been closed.