Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

PRV blues.....

Options
2»

Comments

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,201
    Options
    Ice

Thanks for the polite discourse.

As a hydronic installer with 30 years in the industry I understand and recognize the systems you work on and service. There are many way to install hydronic systems and we all develop our favorite methods. I'm sure your customers are happy with the products and services you provide, or you might not be here discussing them.

I recognize the component numbers you mentioned above. For the past 4 years I have been working for Caleffi as a trainer and tech support person. We manufacture innovative hydronic, solar and GEO products in Italy, which are marketed and installed across the globe. We have a branch in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, since 2002.

This site is also a good place for installers service techs and owners to learn about products and how manufacturers continue to develop and improve products to be more efficient and offer solutions to problems in the field. Manufacturers come here, listen, and try to address problems and concerns with new products. that need has led to the development of products like the micro bubble separators and dirt separators.

A big focus of Caleffi is education and we have been very involved in training since 1950 when Caleffi was started. I'll post a link to some of the training material we share with the industry. We produce and distribute the technical journal I-dronics free of charge to the industry. I'd be happy to send you a set if you are interested. They cover a wide range of topics. I-dronics are technical journals, not a sales piece.

I don't bad mouth competitors and in many of our training materials we show competitors products. I will question some marketing materials at times :) We focus on concepts and good installation practices backed by engineering and intensive testing. Our ears are always open and when you talk, we listen Thanks again, happy sailing.

www.caleffi.us/en_US/caleffi/Details/Magazines/pdf/idronics_2_2007_us.pdf

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
This discussion has been closed.