Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hi Mike T

Options
How are you and yours? I could not post a reply to the warranty comp thread.it seem like once i start a thread i can no longer reply to it.

I understand that money is tight for all, it that i find it very sad to watch people throw hard earn money to a quick fix and never give any consideration to the money they could save in the future.

I always convert back to when my wife and i got together over 32 years ago and she kept going out and buying that cheap dish detergent that would only give us at best three time at the sink to wash dishes.When she could have gotten some dawn and we could have gotten many more dishes done BC it was better products..

I see the same in the restaurant business many places that made excellent food are closing down BC many people no longer want to pay the money for a good quality meal.They choose sonic instead.

Hope all is well take care..

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    As Chris Farley would say:

"I've seen it a hundred times. "   I still feel like I have to go with better stuff in all categories.  It makes me feel better and I know it will work.  Everyone is fine on the home front.  Aches and pains,....Just for getting older.  Will be 48 in Nov. and my knees feel every bit of it.....lol.

Peace Don.

Mike T.
This discussion has been closed.