Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Danfoss TRV valves...

I've bought several Danfoss (RA200 1PS) TRV valves and Standard Valve Mounted Dial and Sensor units (013G8250) but find that I don't have enough space between the radiator and plaster wall to install the units.  I found an angle adapter on the Danfoss web-site, Angle Adapter (013G1350) and want to know if any Professional Steam people out there have ever used this angle adapter?  It seems to be an obscure item as when I called PexSupply to see if I could special order this item PexSupply replied doesn't have it or even ever heard of it and couldn't find it listed in their system.  In the Danfoss instruction sheet for the RA2000, it specifically forbids simply piping a 45 elbow and extension.  Otherwise, all the other Danfoss TRV valves I've installed work great.  A tad on the expensive side but do the job of taming over-heating rooms.  I know, I know, I should have checked the clearance before I ordered the valves but the space between the wall and radiator is only about 1/2 inch shy of clearance.  Any ideas or suggestions?  THANKS!! for any and all replies...


This discussion has been closed.