Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Monitor boiler parts

Options
TMorg
TMorg Member Posts: 23
I need a pressure switch for a monitor MZ40c boiler. Anybody still have parts? Or know of who bought all the parts? 

Comments

• furnacefigher15
    furnacefigher15 Member Posts: 514
    Options
    Anything

special about the pressure switch?
  • Buergermeister
    Buergermeister Member Posts: 8
    Options
    not really that I can think of

I picked up a spare Monitor MZ C boiler from Hot Rod, and got to talk to him for a minute or two.  From what I can remember the switches are fairly standard vacuum switches, I would think that a universal replacement style would do the job, but would not fit in the same spot, if it was the big metal part.  If you got one of the small plastic adjustable ones you should be good to go.  Most switches have an audible "click" when they close, is this one closing? You may have try to make it prove without the inducer to figure it out, as the inducer on mine always had a loud whine.

I would offer to sell you my spare, but then again, that's why I bought the spare boiler from Hot Rod, I didn't want to be without parts in an emergency.

Good luck
  • Steve_152
    Steve_152 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    monitor parts

you might want to contact  :   Nelson & Small    on canco rd.   in portland,   me.  /     they are, or at least were    the   northern new england    distributor    for  monitor  & toyo  stoves..water heaters ..etc.. /    may still have parts for your need../  good luck..
  • Steve_152
    Steve_152 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    monitor parts

you might want to contact  :   Nelson & Small    on canco rd.   in portland,   me.  /     they are, or at least were    the   northern new england    distributor    for  monitor  & toyo  stoves..water heaters ..etc.. /    may still have parts for your need../  good luck..
  • meplumber
    meplumber Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Nelson Small

I heard that Nelson Small bought up all of the Monitor parts when they closed out some of their lines. I know that they did for the Monitor Space Heaters.

Good Luck.
  • Greig1
    Greig1 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    For parts

Northern Heating in Wasilla Alaska has a fair parts selection. 907-376-7515
  • Rob Blair
    Rob Blair Member Posts: 227
    Options
    Here is the place

They are really good. 

Ask for Bob.

http://www.budnyfuel.com/

Rob Blair
  • SharkByte
    SharkByte Member Posts: 2
    Options
    HEATWIZ

For the best technical support, as well as THE place to purchase Monitor Boiler parts, contact Budny Fuel Oil/RPS at 1-800-597-6484.  or email them at budny@budnyfuel.com.  Ask for Rob. 
This discussion has been closed.