Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help Need some Reading Materials

Options
Heh Guys,

I have been reading the wall for 10 years now. Sometimes more involved than others. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and this is my 3rd deployment in 6 years. I am in the Seabees and I am a UT (utilities) guy. There are definately some wild stuff up here. I have only seen boilers on the big bases. I am out in the boonies now though. Here we stay heat with Heat Pumps and Toaster strips. The people use wood stoves and actually they bring coals in a metal box in their beds for night. It gets pretty cold where we are up in the mountains.

If possible I am looking at getting some trade magazines to read and for training some of the younger guys.

My address is:

Chief Justin Gavin

COP Qaisar

FPO AE 09368

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Justin Gavin

Comments

• Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Options
    Thanks

Chief............Our thanks to you and all the folks there. We all are able to do what we do, on a day to day basis, because of you guys.I'm sure someone will help you out with the reading materials. Is there any other things you need? Good razors? I work for a razor manufacturer.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,544
    Options
    Justin,

If you use some book, or anything else we have, just let me know and we'll send you a package: dan@heatinghelp.com

Thanks for all that you do for all of us.
    Retired and loving it.
  • sasman
    sasman Member Posts: 32
    Options
    reading material

check with Penton Publishing

contracting business

hpac engineering
This discussion has been closed.