Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Classic Hydronics... A Real Page Turner

Options
andrewd33
andrewd33 Member Posts: 12
I just got the book in the mail yesterday. I read the whole book cover to cover and loved it.  We are more of a forced air and a/c company that does an occasional boiler but we are partnering with a skilled plumber to do our wet heating systems.  I knew some about hydronics and steam but not all of the secrets that were revealed in that book.  I will admit I am an HVAC and mechanical geek and everyone jokes around that I'm the one that gets truly excited when I get to sell new and innovative products.  My sales manager couldn't understand how I was so excited to let him look at my new book!  I can definitely relate to Dan and his nostalgic side too.  I'm the fist one to oogle over an old antique a/c system such old water cooled systems you would find in the library of an old house that would have had one of Dans steam or indirect systems for heating.  Or any other remnant of the past.  I too think about the poor guys who had to schlep this heavy equipment to a mechanical room  and wonder what the family conversation was in the late 40s or early 50s the first hot day that they had mechanical cooling in part of all of their house and most people didn't know it even existed!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.