Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New TT Prestige!?

Options
adambuild
adambuild Member Posts: 414
I saw an ad in the new P&M mag for the new TT Prestige with a new display touting "new venting options". Anyone know when they'll be available? Any more details?

Comments

• Glenn Sossin_2
    Glenn Sossin_2 Member Posts: 592
    Options
    New Triangle Boiler

They are starting to ship now. The smaller btu models were first to start, 60, 110, although we did get a PS175 the other day which was the new version. I believe we have the 60 and 110's now.

Big backlog . Don't expect to see my stock orders of  the 175/250 models arriving  for another 4-6 weeks.

I believe they were shipping these new versions to the West first, leaving the Eastern market to be the last to start getting them.

Glenn
  • Steve Whitbeck
    Steve Whitbeck Member Posts: 669
    Options
    About time

I have installed a few of the old style and have seen the literature on the new ones. I like the boiler but the electronics stunk.
  • Steve Whitbeck
    Steve Whitbeck Member Posts: 669
    Options
    About time

I have installed a few of the old style and have seen the literature on the new ones. I like the boiler but the electronics stunk.
  • adambuild
    adambuild Member Posts: 414
    Options
    ?

What are the changes and/or upgrades from the old version? Is there a price difference?
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Options
    changes

New generation of HX with polypropylene condensate pan.

New controls w/ menu-driven interface, built-in staging control, and ModBus I/O.

Haven't seen pricing yet.
  • Gordan
    Gordan Member Posts: 891
    Options
    Moved away from MCBA, right?

I seem to recall something along those lines from euro specs.
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Options
    controller

Controller comes from Honeywell Europe - apparently used on a number of boilers over there for several years but these are the first US products using it.
This discussion has been closed.