Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My wife is either going to cry

Options
Big Will
Big Will Member Posts: 396
or throw the computer out the window. Does any one know of a good schedgualing program that can work independent of a bookkeeping program. We have been trying to use the current program with smart phones but it has lots of glitches and has caused many missed appointment's. We are a small company that runs three service trucks and up two three install crew a day. 

Comments

• nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    Options
    throw the computer out the window

how high is the window above the ground?--nbc
  • AaronH
    AaronH Member Posts: 59
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Try using "Google Calender"

You can make separate accounts for each truck/team, then view them all together. It works great with iCal on the mac and iPhones. Everything syncs instantly - and its free.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Big Will
    Options
    second floor

It would defiantly give her some satisfaction. I hate coming home and seeing her so upset like that. The business is my dream but I could not do it without her.
  • meplumber
    meplumber Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Microsoft Outlook Calendar

I recently changed jobs and became the General Manager of a new branch of a larger company.

We have 74 employees at three locations. The central office does a lot of dispatching of techs and install foremen and meeting coordination. We use Outlook Calendar to ping the blackberry of all the relevant personnel. I am not the most computer literate guy and I even figured it out.

Our only glitch is that cell reception is very spotty in my area.
  • Big Will
    Options
    Google calander

works. However it is all on Googles server. Not saved on our hard drive. We cant back it up and that makes us a bit nervous. we have been running it for a week though. I showed her the post about outlook and her response was a I hate outlook however she might have to get over it if it backs up and is the best answer.
This discussion has been closed.