Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

H-well Aquatrol setup

KBP&H_3
KBP&H_3 Member Posts: 67
I have an installation where there are 3 circs- one primary that runs when either the heat zone or the domestic w/h call for heat, the Aquatrol will run either the boiler ( heat) circ or the domestic- I need to also have the system pump run when either is running, the aux contacts appear to be only controlled by one or the other, I can't find a setting for it to run with both the heat or domestic circ's. ??   Any ideas besides a DPDT relay?

Comments

• Aquatrol

I'm not familiar with Aquatrol wiring, but you might be able to wire the pump to contacts provided on your boiler.
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • Brad Barbeau
    Brad Barbeau Member Posts: 52
    I think so

If you enter installer mode, you will find there is a setting to determine when the auxiliary pump runs. I believe if you set this to boiler it should do what you want.
  • KBP&H_3
    KBP&H_3 Member Posts: 67
    Venco Sales

Got it-   The local NJ rep Venco Sales and Tom Dryer set me up late Friday- We set the domestic hot water to the valve settimg and switched the aux and boiler circ> The system circ works with either the domestic or heat call--    working great, pre and postpurge ,  post purge to domestic,, the domestic only ran 2 hrs the last 3 days w/ 5 people and related laundry. Thanks Tom-----
This discussion has been closed.