Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

uponor thermal actuator

Chip_8 Member Posts: 15
I have a bunch of old roth actuators I would like to use on a uponor manifold. Anyone know if I can get just the 28mm quick connect plastic piece that threads on the manifold? The roths are 30mm. I would like to not have to buy 6 new powerheads to get the correct ones. Thanks! Chip
This discussion has been closed.