Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

IBR baseboard ratings

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
<span><span style="color:#000000">I heard the

most recent IBR residential baseboard rating catalog has a “Table E” in it that you can use to take the

IBR tested data at 150F down to other temperatures such as 100, 110, 120, 130 and 140.

Does anyone have this Table E, and if so, could you share it with me? Thanks!</span></span>
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    RE

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have this graph...

Just a few calculations get you the same numbers.
  • DanHolohan
    Thanks.

I've got that, but I'm not sure if it applies to baseboard. When I heard about that new table I wanted to see if it agrees with what you've shared. Thanks!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • DanHolohan
    That helps. Thanks.

Still love to see that new table if anyone has it. 
    Retired and loving it.
  • PeterNH
    PeterNH Member Posts: 88
    Table C?

Hello Sir.

I've searched for the illusive Table E and have never been able to find it.

I have found a Table C, which I'm sure you already know about.

But just in case:

TABLE C

Factors Used to convert I=B=R Steam Ratings to

Hot Water Ratings at Temperature Indicated

Average Radiator

Temperature Factor

100..............................................................................0.15

110.............................................................................. 0.20

120..............................................................................0.26

130..............................................................................0.33

140..............................................................................0.40

150..............................................................................0.45

155..............................................................................0.49

160..............................................................................0.53

165..............................................................................0.57

170..............................................................................0.61

175..............................................................................0.65

180..............................................................................0.69

185..............................................................................0.73

190..............................................................................0.78

195..............................................................................0.82

200..............................................................................0.86

205..............................................................................0.91

210..............................................................................0.95

215..............................................................................1.00

220..............................................................................1.05

225..............................................................................1.09

230..............................................................................1.14

235..............................................................................1.20

240..............................................................................1.25

http://www.ahridirectory.org/ahridirectory/pages/ftr/I=B=RFinnedTube.pdf

Peter
  • DanHolohan
    That could be it.

Thanks much! 
    Retired and loving it.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Dan

Try this.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• DanHolohan
    Here it is!

With thanks to Slant/Fin's Keith Muhlmeister.
    Retired and loving it.
  • PeterNH
    PeterNH Member Posts: 88
    very Interesting

Thank You Dan.

Notably lower than the Table C factors.

Peter
This discussion has been closed.