Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

oil line upgrades

Paul_69 Member Posts: 251
when a tech for a company does a oil line upgrade to new mass law, you give homeowner copy of form 1a. do you have to submit one to fire dept. and if so who does that, the company or customer.


  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385

    Form 1A is if it already meets the law without running a new line, or installing an OSV. Form 1 is needed (permit) to perform the work if it does not. The local fire dept and homeowner should have a copy of either, as well as the installer for his records
This discussion has been closed.