Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

BUDERUS 2107-SETTING/PROGRAM HELP!!

JACKNASTY
JACKNASTY Member Posts: 3
Please any info./assistance would be greatly appreciated. Just installed a buderus g115ws/4 with superstor 60 stainless along with logmatic 2107. I have a hydroair system(2 zones=2 air handlers w/2 aquastats), 3rd zone basement/family room baseboard. First cold morning of the year yesterday here in SE Massachusetts. Clicked my t-stat to heat and nothing from registers! Went down to basement, boiler running fine, logmatic reading ok, circulator pumping correct zone to air handler, all is glorious in the world but no hot air coming from registers!!!  First thought was 2107 settings, then aquastat settings on handlers?? Boiler then shut off after a bit, 25 min later came on again still no love from the registers.  I shut the heat off, and luckily the day warmed up nicely.  With the heating season rapidly approaching could someone please help out an old altar boy? Help me understand/set the programs correctly?? I think besides the dhw, installer might of just left the factory presets on logmatic. Paid a pretty penny for new system , I just want the system to run efficiently and correctly. I'm sure its just simple adjusments that I need to make on the 2107 and aquastats, Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Call the installer?

If it's new,why not call the contractor? You are aware there is limited benefit to ODR with an existing hydroair system? I would guess the 4006B on the airhandlers will need to be turned down,or the curve shifted up,your choice!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
This discussion has been closed.