Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Basic Vitrodens wiring question

Options
I have a Vitodens 200 with the Viessman low loss header, low loss header sensor,  Vitocell 300 53 gallon indirect tank and the Viessmann water tank sensor.  I've got all the power and sensors connected (low loss header sensor, outdoor reset, and indirect water tank sensor), but I have a question on the heating zone connections.  

What I need help with is the basic premise on connecting my four zones of baseboard heat and my four thermostats for those zones.  I think that with the Vitodens 200, the system call for heat is generated by the outdoor reset, and I *believe* that the thermostats operate simply as high temp limits for each zone (as opposed to acting as calls for heat in a normal heating system).  Is this all correct?

The next question is, how to connect the zones to the system?  I plan on using a Taco Bumble Bee delta P circulator for the heating zones, and four Taco zone valves to control each zone.  When I look at the Viessmann Power/Pump module, I see only one pump output for a heating circulator, and I don't see any inputs for the zone valves and thermostats.

Can I connect the Bumble Bee to the pump out for the heating circulator zone and, if so, how or where do I connect the zone valves and the thermostats?  I'm thinking I need something like a Taco ZVC-404 to wire the thermostats and zone valves. 

Can someone please give me just the basics of where and how the heating zone valves, Bumble Bee pump, and thermostats are wired in?  I've got most of this system well understood and this is the last part I need to understand.

And thanks in advance to all of you that have helped!  This forum's been an excellent and friendly source of info. 
This discussion has been closed.