Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I NEED HELP!

Options
So I hired the low bidder to replace the boiler and now regret it!! I paid him a deposit 3 or 4 months ago and he removed my boiler but I still don’t have the new one in place. Most recently he was supposed to be here Thursday and never showed. Multiple calls to his receptionist resulted in no return calls from him as she promised. Anyway, I will have to deal with that. I have attached a photo of where the boiler was.

Is there anyone in the central New Jersey area that can help me get a good system in place?

Thanks, Eric 609-955-1310

For some reason it will not let me attach the file. It clears the file attachment box when I try and post.

Comments

• Rod
    Rod Posts: 2,067
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Steam Pro

Have you tried the "Find a Contractor" section at the top of this page? Scroll down past the zip code section to the "state"  section and see if there are any pros listed near you.

To post pictures - they must be in a jpg or pdf format

- Rod
  • EricNJ
    EricNJ Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Need Help

Yes, I tried the find a contractor tool and it did give me a number but when I called they said they don't do steam boilers.
  • EricNJ
    Options
    Need Help

Yes, I tried the find a contractor tool and it did give me a number but when I called they said they don't do steam boilers.
  • Rod
    Rod Posts: 2,067
    Options
    Where are you?

You might want to post what city in New Jersey you are close to and/ or your zip code. Also check your email

- Rod
  • EricNJ
    Options
    Need Help

I'm located in the West Windsor / Princeton area
  • EricNJ
    Options
    Need Help

I'm located in the West Windsor / Princeton area
This discussion has been closed.