Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ch ch ch, CHANGES!

Cosmo_2
Cosmo_2 Member Posts: 43
Hey guys, I have no idea how long I have been away from the Wall but looking forward to being a "little" more active here.

What's happened?  LIFE!  Literally, I got married to my lovely wife Katerina in May of 2010, and we were both overjoyed to see our son come into the world in February of this year, he has been quite a lot of work so far!!!  We just celebrated his 6 month anniversary and we are looking forward to getting into a schedule that includes.... SLEEPING

This pic is from our son's baptism in mid July, from the left are the proud Godparents holding their two boys, my wife Katerina and I am holding our son Panayioti (loose English translation of his name is Pete but we are still holding on to trying to get people to learn his name in Greek haha)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• NRT_Rob
    NRT_Rob Member Posts: 1,013
    can't see the pics

but congrats! Sleeping is overrated when yous gots babies to watch ;)
    Rob Brown
    Designer for Rockport Mechanical
    in beautiful Rockport Maine.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Cosmo!

Good to see your words, and congrats on the new family. Pretty girl ya got there... :-)

ME

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Gratz

Enjoy the new family!! Dont take a minute for granted..before you know it he'll be after the key's to the car and you'll be wondering where the time went...You can sleep after he buy's his own...;)
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Congratulations, my friend!

It seems like yesterday that mine were that little, Cosmo.  They are now almost 17 & 15.  It's weird, but being up with both mine during the night was the absolute best bonding you can imagine.  In a few years, after you get some sleep, you will treasure those nights in the rocking chair holding him.

It's what makes us dads instead of fathers.

This discussion has been closed.