Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

need HVAC supply house near manchester Vermont

Steve Whitbeck
Steve Whitbeck Member Posts: 669
Hi I need the name and # please

Steve

Comments

• Steve_152
    Steve_152 Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2011
    vermont supply house

you have   two   Sid Harvey's  in vermont....Rutland phone #802-775-8855   /  williston  phone 802-658-4072 ...  /   hope  these help..    Steve
  • Greg Maxwell
    Greg Maxwell Member Posts: 212
    Supplier

Bell / Simons Burlington 802-862-8705
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,418
    Your best bet....

Is to go to FW Webb in Bennington. Its 30 Min. south. Rutland and Burlington are over an hour North.

240 East Road, Bennington - (802) 447-2312
  • Steve_152
    Steve_152 Member Posts: 26
    supply houses

they are all good,   Sid's  usually  least expensive ///    just my  $.02   worth //   40 plus  years experience..//   still do not know it all  //  but trying to keep learning..
  • Steve Whitbeck
    Steve Whitbeck Member Posts: 669
    Supply house

Thanks guys - the isue has been resolved.

A close relative of my wife is trying to sell their house (110 years old) and the buyers inspector condemed the chimney. It is unlined and doesn't extend into the basement.

There is a connector pipe that goes from the first floor down into the basement to vent the almost new oil furnace and the propane water heater. ( here this wouldn't pass code) I suggested replacing both furnace and water heater with sidewall vent models.    One guys solution was to build a new block chimney on the outside of the house for $6100.00

She found someone that will run an Stainless Steel liner down the chimney and all fuel piping to the basement for a lot less than either suggestions so far.

He even had the deciency to call me and explain what he wanted to do.

Thanks - Steve
This discussion has been closed.