Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

AERMEC Chiller

Options
MechTech_2
MechTech_2 Member Posts: 84
Does anyone have any insight on a A01 (antifreeze alarm) for an AN417 AERMEC chiller/heat pump? They changed their website yesterday (middle of historic heat wave), and now I can't access the technical manuals without registering. No response to my registration. Or does someone have an electronic version of the installation/service manual.

Comments

• HDE
    HDE Member Posts: 225
    Options
    It will be difficult

How did you end up with an Italian made chiller?

The only north American distributor that I'm aware of is:

MITS AIR CONDITIONING Inc.

1800 Meyerside Drive - ON L5T 1B4 Mississauga

Tel. 1-800-567-2221 - Fax (905) 564-2205

http://www.mitsair.com

Good luck
  • MechTech_2
    Options
    Problem Solved

I bought the chiller from Mits last fall, and commisioned it this summer. Had to replace the main controller, when the sun was beating down on the unit it would work fine, but when the sun went down the discharge water sensor would read -14 degrees C, and would flicker on the screen. The controller must of had a bad connection on the board, and when the sun heated up the controller the coneection was fine. Glad it happened at my house, and not a clients. The other plus side is that I now know the unit inside out, I guess it does pays to install this stuff at your own house sometimes.
  • MechTech_2
    Options
    Problem Solved

I bought the chiller from Mits last fall, and commisioned it this summer. Had to replace the main controller, when the sun was beating down on the unit it would work fine, but when the sun went down the discharge water sensor would read -14 degrees C, and would flicker on the screen. The controller must of had a bad connection on the board, and when the sun heated up the controller the coneection was fine. Glad it happened at my house, and not a clients. The other plus side is that I now know the unit inside out, I guess it does pays to install this stuff at your own house sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.